Lost or Delayed Baggage Luggage on Flybe

Every airline in the world has lost or delayed a piece of passenger luggage. All passengers should understand that there is a small chance that their baggage will be mislaid, lost or stolen.

However, it is how airlines such as Flybe deals with the lost, misplaced, delayed or stolen luggage that is the biggest issue. The one thing most passengers want is to be reunited with their possessions as quickly as possible. Particularly when they have arrived at their first destination.

However, if they cant get their baggage quickly, passengers expect that an airline will do all they can to retrieve the item, and keep the passenger informed of the search. And it stands to reason that people will want some form of compensation for the loss or delay, if only a small amount to purchase essential items.

Have you had lost, delayed or stolen baggage when flying Flybe?

How were you treated by Flybe - were you compensated and kept informed?

How quickly was the situation rectified by Flybe?

Any other issues, complaints or problems with Flybe Plane Lost and Delayed Baggage?

Post your review and comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Stephany Burrows-TrottSeptember 19, 2013

    I had 3 pieces go missing on my trip from the USA to Birmingham on September 4th, 2013. I received 2 bags 2 days later and after paying for taxi back and forth to the airport without luggage I am yet to be compensated. The third bag containing computer, clothing and other electronics are still missing. I have been given so many numbers to call and no response. I might add that suitcase held my husbands clothes. He was in the UK for 13 days and made due with 2 prs of pants. I have still not heard from Flybe even after sending an email to them. NO response. I have receipt for 600 us dollars for the computer and yet had to buy one in the UK of lesser quality for 400 pounds which exceeded what I had spend in the USA. Flybe has some issues it needs to resolve and do it quickly. I am going to file a consumer complaint against them and they will have to pay the 500 pounds just to respond to it in addition to my cost and the items which I have receipts for. this is maddening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just flew in to Berlin TXL from Cardiff CWL after waiting two and a half hours it was decided that luggage for 7 of us passengers was lost eek! Filled in the necessary paperwork at A19 report so currently the jury's out, just hope DHL show up soon with my suitcase 😧😧 Currently on the Ice Train 🚄🚊🚉

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a good place to complaint my delayed baggage.
    21st JULY 2018 until now, over 5 days, my baggage has nothing new information.
    the check-in staff looks like not wake up in the morning. he forget print the baggage tag on time. however, My luggage followed the conveyor belt gone far away without the long part of the baggage tag.
    the result is the worker may not know where should it go and it is not go with me in the same plane.
    now! 5 days, they cannot track it ! no one know where it is !
    the complaint email is not work , no one reply ! the phone is no one answered !
    where is my baggage ? and where is flybe staff?
    no one work? are you go home and retire ?
    bad flight ! and bad service !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never fly with flybe. Bunch of armatures, lairs and don't care about their customers. Lost my bags and the following day I went to the airport to report a missing bag. All they did was giving me a bunch of numbers and told me to make a report online. Guess what? didn't even find a form on their website to report a missing bag. Now I am going to make a consumer complaint against them. Worst experience ever.

    ReplyDelete